Senior Power BI & Data Consultant
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
For the past eight years Mylmage has named us best digital agency.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
Can you help others to become more data driven, by advancing their understanding and insights, using Power BI to structure & harmonise their data assets and tell the relevant stories. If so, maybe you are our new team member…
Working on a variety of exciting and challenging client projects, all with a focus around delivering enhanced customer experience; you will act as a lead in the design and implementation of various data solutions for our clients utilising the Power BI platform.
Acting as a technical data lead, you will be solving data problems, designing the solution, and helping the development of data flows, data models, and other technical solutions for dashboards, data pipelines (ETL) and data automation for our clients.
You will support and develop all types of Power BI solutions & interact with Power Automate, Power Apps & Azure data services, and other data platforms.
In addition, you will have a key role in helping to drive best practise for Power BI & data engineering both externally to our clients and internally across the Data & Analytics practice.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- At least 5+ years of experience with data modelling in Power BI desktop and designing & implementing reporting with Microsoft Power BI suite
- Experience of developing ETL-flows and data management methodology
- Technical experience with reporting packages, database design development, data mining techniques
- Experience of Microsoft's Azure eco-system with a BI perspective
- Flair for visualising data
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Work well both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of implementing Power BI across an organisation, including experiences in roll-out and on-boarding, would be advantageous, but is not a must
- Experience of working within a consultancy or agency, would be advantageous, but is not a must
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: 28 94 90 73.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.