AVP - Digital Media Planning
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 750+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
This role reports to the VP - Client Operations (Media Planning & Buying)
Highlights of The Job
- Work with the industry leading brands and drive full funnel marketing strategy for their business growth.
- Exposure to key stakeholders at client side and at Merkle Sokrati.
- An opportunity to have a leadership role in a progressive, fast moving business.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans.
- Drive and deliver value to the clients. Use measurement frameworks for performance driven branding.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
- Strong understanding of product, category and competition for brands.
- Communicate with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Leverage extended Sokrati/Dentsu ecosystem to build hard working solutions for the client.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Be a part of dynamic and growing line of business along with ownership of revenue and P&L management.
What You Will Need
- 6-8 years of experience with at least 4 years in the media industry. Agency experience is a must.
- Ability to drive strategic discussion with senior client stakeholders.
- Integrated media knowledge, planning and measurement abilities.
- To be self-motivated, creative and solutions focused.
- Have proven experience managing a large team and a fast growing business.
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.