Dynamics 365 Developer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Apply if you are looking to join by Culture, Teamwork, Good environment company, and Technology, those are the words that we can always offer!
- Provide technical guidance to other Applications development team members;
- Lead the technical delivery of assigned bespoke application solutions to the business within agreed budget and timescales;
- Contribute to pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security, supportability and maintainability is maintained for all in-house bespoke applications;
- Ensure that technical documentation is created and maintained for all assigned developed applications;
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and management of the continuous integration / deployment process, development standards and development methodology to ensure optimal delivery performance and quality;
- Ensure that assigned application development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, application architectural design and quality levels;
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the applications development standards, tools, approach and methodology.
- Software engineering background with experience in Microsoft Dynamics (On-Prem and 365) / PowerApps;
- Experience in the Backend with SSIS andC#;
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure;
- Familiar with Git, Agile methodologies and XRM as a plus;
- English is mandatory (From B2 level).
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.