Senior Manager – Growth and Commercials
Merkle Sokrati is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over a decade, top Indian brands and leading organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Bajaj, HUL, Kotak, M&S, Max, P&G, Reliance, SBI, Shoppers Stop, Swiggy, Voot, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 1,000 smart, dedicated people, we are still growing extremely fast, with USD hundreds of millions of annual Ad-Spends. Since 2017, Merkle Sokrati is part of Merkle Inc., and dentsu international. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CRM, and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 48,000 dedicated specialists.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire talented Senior Manager – Growth and Commercials who'd help Merkle Sokrati's to deliver even stronger business performance by unlocking growth opportunities in the company.
You'd need to be awesome at:
- Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical tools to establish goals and measure performance of the business.
- Drive business growth by managing commercials negotiations, creating innovative pricing structures and uncovering newer growth opportunities, etc.
- Building and nurturing relationships with key clients and partners, to achieve better contract terms, timely collections, contract renewals, and profit margin.
- Works with business and finance teams in identifying new projects, developing business cases, defining cost and business savings, and doing rigorous analysis of numbers during implementation to capture plan vs actual benefits. Drive key change projects e.g., ERP implementation/customizations/enhancements, key Finance policy changes or growth projects.
- Lead scenario modelling efforts for the development and growth of the portfolio. Participate as a key thought leader of the business finance team.
- Prepare presentations in support of board and stakeholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company.
- Collaborate across customers, internal cross functional teams (including business, HR, accounting, treasury, tax, legal) and dentsu’s central finance team.
If you are:
- Having CA/MBA + 5-8 years of experience in Business Finance preferably during rapid growth phase of a start-up in Technology / Marketing industry.
- Strong blend of analytical and Business understanding skills.
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office applications Excel and PowerPoint.
- Heavy stakeholder management experience. This role requires a lot of cross functional working and engagement with senior leaders.
- Highly organized and detail junkie. Aggressive & can take control.
And most importantly, LOVE customers and strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
And if you are excited about:
- Being a part of company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry.
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon.
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks.
Feel like you would be a good fit? We would love to hear from you!
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.