Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounting
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 800+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
- Revenue Recognition basis Client Contracts
- Handling end to end invoicing and ensuring 100% resolution of client queries
- Regular Follow up with clients for collections
- Ensuring accurate Accounting of invoices and collections in the system
- Reconciliation of client ledgers on a quarterly basis
- Maintaining client master data and ensure it is error-free.
- Facilitate vendor payments basis client collections.
- Preparation of GST data & 100% compliance with GST laws.
- Assist in month-end closing & monthly Revenue MIS.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist in external and internal audit work.
- M.com/MBA/Inter-CA with 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Taxation, TDS, Equalization Levy, GST.
- Proficient in operating Tally ERP
- Experience of preparation of MIS and Reporting
- Prior Experience of handling R to R
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Work closely with inter departments to resolve queries.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and organized
- Acute attention to detail and diligent proofing skills
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
Join us If you are excited about:
• An environment that encourages contribution and values opinions.
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
• Flexible career paths.
• A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Looking for Immediate/Early Joiners Only
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.