Digital Media Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
- Using your analytical mindset, you will be responsible for the platform strategy, execution, performance and reporting of digital media campaigns across all buying platforms for a leading national advertiser
- Be the programmatic and social expert for the client on campaign performance and optimization providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Work with mass media specialists in developing and delivering integrated media plans
- Leverage first party data for targeting and insights
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights to the client
- Oversee the work of multiple specialists, train technical knowledge and manage workflow. Provide strategic guidance and oversight
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPIs and proactively managing campaign success
- Responsible for overseeing client pacing & performance across digital media portfolio
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations
- Consult and work with other cross-channel leaders for seamless execution
- Build training materials and best practice documentation
- This position reports to the Associate Director or Director, Media Services
- 3+ years experience working in the digital media buying & planning space (prior agency experience preferred)
- Hands-on expertise with DSPs (DV360, Google Ads, TTD, etc) or Facebook Ads is required
- Proficient user of digital ad trafficking tools (Campaign Manager)
- Experience against various media buying strategies; self-service, managed service, partner negotiations
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.