Sr. Manager - Client Engagement
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Dentsu is the world’s largest advertising agency brand, a company with a history of 118 years of innovation, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client centric brand, integrated communications, media and digital services through its ten global network brands—Carat, Dentsu, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, McGarry Bowen, Merkle, MKTG, Posterscope and Vizeum—as well as through its specialist/multi-market brands. The Dentsu Group has a strong presence in over 145 countries and regions across five continents and employs more than 62,000 dedicated professionals. Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., its international business headquarters in London, oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
Are you an experienced media professional or a young business leader curious about the ever-evolving digital industry? Are you a versatile marketeer with a flair for solving business problems? Do you aspire to fast track your career growth to become a young business leader? If the answer is an emphatic YES!, this opportunity is for you.
Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Bangalore team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management and strategy development.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Good at pitching to the client and commanding respect in the room.
- Manage projects and be worrying about their completion.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned clientele.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 4 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- You need to be a great negotiator of solution and commercials.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
What’s on Offer
- Fast track growth opportunity with one of India’s most promising companies in the digital marketing industry.
- Directly engage with CxOs from e-commerce, BFSI, internet apps, gaming, food-tech, health among others and be part of digital industry’s most high impact campaigns.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks, with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions.
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture.