Tracking Analytics Implementation Lead
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You will help the cross-functional digital analytics team to globally deploy a complete measurement framework and data after sale service. You will become the privileged contact with analysts for feedbacks and extend the measurement features. You will closely with the Global WebOps team to ensure implementation is done accordingly.
● Measuring: Involved in multiple cross-functional collaboration with business to be able to extract the most valuable measurement tracking plan.
● Configuring: Use of Google Tag Manager to implement an appropriate tagging structure on to our owned digital assets.
● Deploying: Important cooperation with DevOps and WebOps to assist with the development, deployment and implementation of tracking plans.
● Testing: Bring organisation to high standards in terms of analytics validation and reduce issues fixing delays.
● Guarantying: Responsible for the data validation final cut. You deliver most reliable data sources to organisations, you log data issues and organise rescue plan. Spread a data insurance process with DevOps to minimise upcoming discrepancies
● Data Protection: This new role will also become the legal interface for GDPR and Data protection
● Reporting: Convert every measured action into a marketing reporting material, and inspire colleagues to adopt measurement best practices and an analytics-driven approach. Highlight outcomes with data, especially conversion optimisation to enhance the effectiveness of campaigns and digital touchpoints
● Improving: Ensure GA/GTM setup are following ideal practices for data collection.
● Spreading: Helping enterprise data to export all Google stack data within separate data warehouse
● Empowering: Participate in market engagement with training material creation and analytics community animation
● Experience level: 4 years minimum
● Complete skills in Google Analytics measurement plan building, from business request to detailed programming specifications (Previous experience in agency with Google Analytics deployment and work with Devops / Webops Team)
● Proven previous Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager deployments with global instances, including web and mobile. Must be able to demonstrate technical analytic capabilities and use of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics (ideally Google Analytics 360)
● Clear understanding of HTML/JS, and capabilities to explain requirement with developers
● Transversal knowledge of advertising pixel & tagging tools (Floodlight, Facebook pixel,...)
● Excellence in data testing for reliability. Must show an highly precise process for tracking testing
● Advanced understanding of campaign tagging and naming convention
● Certified in Google Analytics is preferred
● Experience with Google Analytics data quality process (HubScan, Obervepoint)
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.