Paid Search (SEM) Manager
DWA, a Merkle company, is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology, and strategic marketing meet. Operating from nine offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting - all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies.
Paid Search Manager
DWA is looking for Paid Search Manager who is comfortable under pressure in fast-paced working conditions and thrives in an environment where performance is paramount. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a high level of campaign creation and management experience, as well as team building and training.
You will manage and optimize paid media campaigns, including SEM/PPC, display/News Feed with the goals to increase conversions, optimize for target CPA goals, and efficiently increase leads for our key clients. You will also have opportunities to provide strategic insight on campaigns, as well as improve internal processes and structure.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Develop and manage key client relationships, which requires calls and meetings
· Responsible for effectively managing various client accounts and budgeting requirements
· Responsible for the planning and strategic development of campaigns and account structure
· Capable of delegating and leading a team of Paid Search Executives, who act as a support team for Paid Search Managers
· Provide monthly/quarterly reports on assigned clients to account teams/clients communicating overall progress, initiatives, and other high-level topic matters that management and team members should be aware of
· Report and communicate results/ideas with clients and also share with the paid search team, promoting team growth
· Develop strategies, oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic
· Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimization, budget pacing, and efficient lead production
· Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid media market using 3rd party tools such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Adobe Advertising Cloud Search
· Run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads to produce the best conversion rates for clients
· Stay up-to-date with new search trends and test flagship and/or beta products for strategic accounts
Qualifications and Experience
· 3+ years of paid media experience, including search marketing (SEM REQUIRED; Programmatic Buying and Social are pluses)
· Certification of Baidu Certificated Marketing Consultant is the must, certification of Baidu Certificated Senior Marketing Consultant is a plus
· Google Analytics, Google AdWords are not required but must obtain while employed with DWA, of the corresponding training will be provided to employees
· Bachelor's Degree or above in Science or Engineering
· Good English writing and verbal communication skills is a must
· Possess strong analytical skills for marketing data, as well as innate curiosity and aptitude
· Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google DoubleClick Tools
· Advanced skills on Excel and PowerPoint
What We're Looking for in a Teammate
· Inspirational and passionate
· Has a multidisciplinary skillset
· Is curious, iterative, and collaborative
· Balances factual information with intuition and creativity
· Cares about winning as one team
· Is looking to do things that haven’t been done before
· Can tell stories with data
· Builds strong internal and external relationships
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.