Digital Marketing Intern
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Using digital tools and programs to create engaging Digital Advertisements - Google Adwords & Facebook Business Manager
- Responsible for delivering outstanding marketing, advertising, and promotions - end to end operational executions.
- A go to person — you will be expected to support the team for client operations in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Understanding team requirements, creating & executing solutions to achieve goals.
- Exercising Quality Control — focusing on improving the quality of all execution tasks and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Planner & Organizer - you will be handling multiple requests daily and will be expected to take timely decisions for prioritization of tasks.
- Any graduate (BE/BTech/MBA)
- A firm believer in data and can weave stories around numbers
- Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines
- A Multi-tasking superhero
- A Creative thinker and Detail junkie
- A Great communicator with an undivided focus to delight your internal stakeholders
- Being a part of a new team and doing something really amazing
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.