Front End Developer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate input before submitting to back end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholder
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how the application looks and how it works
3+ years of experience in a Web Applications Developer
- Experience working on AEM Projects is desired.
- Good understanding of Front end methodologies
- Exp/Knowledge with Node.Js, React.Js.
- Proficient in code visioning tools
- Good to have Vue.Js (Not mandatory)