SEO - Lead
Merkle|Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 800+ people team; and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
We seek to hire talented SEO Lead who has an end to end experience in managing the SEO client portfolio, to build the SEO vertical and deliver best in class account management solutions with best possible SEO experience in the industry.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Be responsible for Strategy Planning & Execution for SEO campaigns, analytics, keyword rankings monitoring, keyword research, site auditing methods and link analysis
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Regularly check for crawl errors, canonical issues, bad redirects, duplicate content to let the client know and minimize such technical errors on the client site
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for multiple clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for client requests
You'd fit right in if you:
- Any Graduate/MBA with minimum of 4 years of work experience in Strategy Planning & Execution for Search Engine Optimization.
- Experience with tools like SEM Rush, AhRefs, on-crawl(or any similar crawling tool) is a plus.
- Have hands-on knowledge of SEO campaigns & Analytics
- Have experience in driving organic growth for multiple clients at a time.
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker.
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life.
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!