SFMC Platform Architect
Merkle Sokrati is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
· Lead large-scale full Salesforce Marketing Cloud(SFMC) implementations (Salesforce.com, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Exact Target, Personalization Builder) and Oracle stack implementations (Eloqua, Responsys, BlueKai, Maxymiser) providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
· Working knowledge of IBM, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other solution offerings with the ability to conceptualize how to create a working solution using parts from different vendors”
· Ability to articulate feasible technology choices that meet the requirements; ability to put forth a viable, scalable technology point of view; be knowledgeable and conversant with the offline and online (digital) marketing technology landscape
· Ability to bridge business & technical requirements to provide a cohesive, seamless solution to scale and perform
· Ability to wear multiple technology hats across systems integration, technology consulting and technology solution design and architecture
· Ability to participate and lead technology discussions with prospects (RFP support)
· Experience in leading large scale technology implementations
· Experience in legacy migration and re-platform of technology solutions
· Ability to lead technology conversations with Sr. Management (be an internal and external technology solutions evangelist) and be the technology voice of the solution
· Responsible and accountable for the underlying client technology solution architecture
· Contribute to the larger projects in the role of senior technologist
-Written and verbal skills
· Strong English language skills, both written and verbal
· 7+ years of experience in application architecture
· Previous consulting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.