Senior Associate Creative Producer
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
We’re looking for a Senior Associate Creative Producer to join our team and help make some excellent work. You’ll help us deliver brilliant creative across digital channels including CRM, Content, Social and Paid Media.
As a Creative Producer [Senior Associate level], you will sit within the creative team overseeing projects through from inception to execution with the support of the Head of Creative Delivery. You will ensure the work is of the highest standard, fulfilling the brief, delivered on time and within budget. To do this, you will work collaboratively both within the creative team and across other Merkle departments, external agencies and with clients.
In addition to this you will also support the Creative Operations Lead on department finances, resource planning and capacity management. Helping to ensure that client accounts are resourced effectively, and capacity is managed for the varied roles within the creative team.
Our team deliver integrated digital campaigns spanning paid media and CRM so a love of digital is a must. At any one time we’re working on a variety of projects including but not limited to; paid social campaigns, technical DCO builds, content creation or developing award winning digital first concepts.
You will be a creative thinker who also gets a kick out of being organised – making things run smoothly and efficiently comes as second nature to you. A natural love of process and documentation, a keen eye for detail and a great communicator.
Life as a Senior Associate Creative Project Manager at Merkle
- From brief to delivery, you’ll be the first point of contact for our creative team, managing Senior Creatives, Designers and Copywriters
- Liaising with clients and other Merkle teams to define the project scope and agree deliverables
- Overseeing production of delivery sheets and copy matrices across multiple digital channels, ensuring that everything produced is to the highest standard
- Managing client requests and rounds of feedback / amends in a timely manner
- Helping solve issues that might block delivery and Qa’ing any work before final supply
- Work closely with the other Creative Producers within the project management team, to ensure the smooth running of the Creative team’s schedule
- To assist with project-based documentation such as SOWs, cost estimates, timing plans and production schedules ensuring they follow agency process
- Act as the team support on projects, making sure that the creative team are aligned, and all project requests are actioned
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in a Creative Producer role, you’ll have a proven track record of delivering similar types of work in an agency environment
- Sound knowledge of digital creative formats and ability to read and understand complex media plans
- Keen to learn about all aspects of studio management and creative project management
- Team management - a real team player who loves working collaboratively and has an instinct for liaising with creatives
- Time management – High levels of organisation and brilliant at working in parallel on multiple projects
- Flexible and adaptable
- MS Office – Comfortable in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An interest for creative, advertising and digital experience
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently
- A diplomatic and confident communicator
- Experience of DCO, Workfront Proof and Adobe XD is desirable but not required
What we’ll give to you:
You’ll have a competitive salary, private health & dental insurance, corporate discounts, and career development through Dentsu University, free access to LinkedIn Learning and degree-level training programs through Multiverse
29+ days of annual leave (25 days of regular holidays, Birthday off and 3 additional wellness days) We also offer the opportunity to volunteer for up to 2 days per year and tend to close down the agency between Christmas and new years
You’ll have a hybrid working schedule, with flexible start/end hours, and choosing yourself whether to work from home or our modern offices in central locations.
We’re a friendly bunch! We host regular team socials and company-wide workshops
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.