SEO - Associate Digital Marketing
Merkle Sokrati offers an exciting career in Interactive Marketing and SEO industry while providing and promoting freedom to implement new ideas and do new things constantly. We ensure a fun-filled yet professional and transparent work environment, that enables you to deliver best in class search marketing solutions to our clients.
- Set-up new Organic Search Optimization campaigns
- Development, design, and implementation of multiple Interactive SEO/ASO/YouTube SEO plans and strategies
- Content development and optimization
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Search engine optimization (SEO) planning and account management
- Set measurable goals/KPIs that demonstrate improvement in the marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals & set appropriate KPIs
- Research & develop keywords and recommend copy for optimizing organic search campaigns on the major search engines
- Oversee SEO program implementation from pre-launch deliverables through performance reporting
- Analyze and review client website traffic metrics, rankings, and impact on the business revenue
- Research and recommend new SEO/ASO/YouTube SEO strategies, Internet marketing and advertising technologies, and current Internet trends (Web 2.0)
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Create and execute link building strategy
- Quality check and proof reading
- Client interaction and reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months - 2 years of experience.
- Should have interest in new learning & initiatives
- Must have liking for Marketing and Business Development
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools, like – Google Adwords, Tubebuddy, Ahrefs etc.
- Knowledge of technical tools i.e. required in SEO, like – Screaming Frog, GTMetrix, Site Speed Insights etc.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data daily
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Should have Analytical and Process oriented approach
- Have a creative bend of mind for new work experiments
- Strong understanding of Internet and Web technologies and web-based programming languages like – HTML, CSS, JS etc.
- Should be comfortable with word documents, presentations & excel sheets
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent internet surfing knowledge
- Will be expected to take active participations in team level activities & training programs
- Proactiveness and ownership is a must
- CTC offered for the role : 3.02 LPA ( 2.6 LPA fixed)
- CTC is fixed for the role
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.