Senior Google Analytics Specialist - Technology, Product, Strategy & Business
We are Merkle Sweden - part of Merkle Northern Europe. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in digital analytics, customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms. We are part of Merkle worldwide and dentsu – a global agency network covering 145 markets.
Our business area Analytics specializes in digital analytics and conversion optimization. We help large corporations and organizations collect, interpret, and act on data from their digital touchpoints, such as apps and websites, and use the data to make their communications and marketing efforts more hard-hitting.
You will be working closely together with our clients and help them utilize the full potential of Google Analytics 360. In order to do this you need to have deep and detailed knowledge of the inner workings of Google Analytics, and love to stay updated about all of the latest news. You also need to think strategically and have a business-oriented mindset, so you can help clients get the most out of Google Analytics and improve their bottom line. We believe you know way more about how Google Analytics is built and works than most. You probably know more about Google Analytics than most Googlers do!
Our extensive experience and deep proficiency in Google Analytics 360, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, and BigQuery, mean that our clients rely on us for their most complex, challenging assignments. We are a certified partner and reseller of products that are part of Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics 360. We are the largest reseller in the Nordics as well as globally.
Aspects of the work:
- Offer strategic advice to numerous clients about which data to collect and how to use it, based on business needs.
- Work daily with Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager and Google Cloud Platform (especially BigQuery).
- Train your colleagues and clients in the latest news about advanced Google Analytics usage, and act as a sounding board for your colleagues as you know so many details and can combine product and technical knowledge to get the most out out the tool for each business.
- Work iteratively and through continuous communication with several clients, make progress toward goals.
- Degree, vocational education, or other training within computer and systems sciences or a similar relevant background.
- 5+ year’s working experience of Google Analytics - preferably within the consulting industry.
- Ability to plan your work well, enjoy the iterative process, and stick to deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, both in speaking and writing.
- Solid experience of working with SQL, BigQuery and Python.
Some of the Perks We Offer
- Friendly, knowledgeable colleagues who like to share their knowledge.
- The flexibility and best of both worlds – to work from home and from the office
- Possibility to work with multinational companies in a number of different industries, meaning you get a wide range of experience.
- Working for a certified reseller of several Google Marketing Platform products and working closely with Google in Sweden, England, Ireland, and the United States. Merkle is the biggest player in the Nordics (and globally!) when it comes to Google Analytics 360.
- Continuous personal development.
- The chance to grow both within your area of specialty and within dentsu, the global network Merkle is a part of.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
The position is full-time with permanent employment and located at our Stockholm or Gothenburg office. If you have any questions please contact our recruitment specialist Emma at [email protected] There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.