Salesforce Solution Architect
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You can choose one of our offices for this role: Geneva, Lausanne, St. Gallen or Zurich.
- The Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for defining complex, multi-cloud enterprise architecture and integrations to meet client business goals, in full compliance with IT constraints.
- Design and present complex, multi-cloud Salesforce architecture and integration capabilities
- Lead consultative engagements with client on the technical challenges related to their digital transformation initiatives
- Lead development teams and advise on technical guidance and best practices
- Identifying technical issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Client facing experience, at enterprise/platform architects / CIO levels
- Design and lead implementation of release management / DevOps processes
- Design solutions in full compliance with non-functional requirements (e.g. security, data confidentiality, performance, integration)
- Be able to support on commercial proposals / pitches if required
- Strong development background experience, and proven track record of successful delivery as technical lead for development of Salesforce projects based on Core Platform (Sales, Service, Community Clouds) and Marketing Cloud in agile environments
- Ability to effectively design, test, and deploy software solutions
- He / she communicates tactfully and is at ease to present convincing technical solutions and architectures to peers’ panel, in client project engagement or pre-sales activities
- The Salesforce Solution Architect works independently and thrives in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- French and English speaker (professional Level - C1)
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Your point of contact
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner