Manager - Paid Social (Ref Code - IDC_Sep_2022)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate Paid Social Media Marketing Expert to join our team. As a Paid Social Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Strategies for the client’s account in order to increase their marketing and sales efforts. Client could be a mix of B2B or B2C. You will be working closely with Marketing team on the Onshore front.
- Expert in Paid Social Platform Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Bonus point if have experience on Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, TikTok.
- Must have 5+ years of hands on experience in Paid Social.
- Expertise in Media Planning, Campaign Execution, Optimization & Reporting.
- Carries out work independently and efficiently on Social Platforms with the goal of Improving performance.
- Quickly recognizes campaign or performance issues and can find the root causes & suggest viable solutions.
- Analyze data to evaluate performance and suggest next steps.
- Presentation of data in a meaningful, digestible & engaging format
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft software relevant to role (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Understands the Client's commercial and marketing objectives, their industry, MACRO factors affecting performance as well as ways of working.
- Involvement in wider commercial strategy and 'big picture' thinking.
- Leadership of mid-size cross channel or large single channel clients (e.g., T2/3) & uses leadership skills to drive success for clients.
- Leadership of large cross channel or exceptionally complex single channel clients & uses leadership skills to drive success for clients.
- Internal and external emails are clear, succinct and of an appropriate tone.
- Participates in calls (internal & external) that are positive, meaningful, productive and action orientated.
- Participates in meetings (internal & external) that are positive, meaningful, productive and action orientated.
- Fosters professional and productive relationships with a range of external stakeholders.
- Presents confidently and clearly in a variety of scenarios.
- Understands contracts, the client onboarding process and invoicing / billing.
- Share's specialist knowledge regularly with the rest of the department, e.g., through department emails and live updates