Data QA Engineer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, we are searching for our next colleague to join us in Prague, on the Data QA Engineer role.
- Defines and build the automation test strategies and plans for Data related projects.
- Works with internal teams and consultants to utilize DevOps tools such as Jenkins and Bitbucket on automation projects for continuous integration / continuous delivery
- Collaborates and interfaces with product engineering team, architecture and security teams
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify potential quality risks.
- Analyze results and report defects
- 3+ years’ experience within QA
- Big advantage having experience with AWS Glue, AWS Athena, Python, DynamoDB, NoSQL, Data quality tools
- Expertise with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience in building test scenarios, raising defects and defect management
- Knowledgeable of Agile tools including Confluence and JIRA
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and quick learner
- Strong dedication to quality and a positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Proficient in English
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
We offer even more:
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programme
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription