Paid Search (SEM) - Sr. Associate (Ref No. - IDC 2022)
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Should have 2-6 years of experience.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Are a tech graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Are passionate about Search and internet marketing
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus...
Exposure to Display, Shopping, SA360, Microsoft Ads, international search engines (Baidu, Yandex, Naver), Amazon, DataStudio, Feedonomics or other search management platforms would be nice to have.