PeopleSoft Technical Expert
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Create custom SQL scripts to resolve upgrade conversion issues.
- Develop and modify UNIX scripts for batch process scheduling.
- Create WorkFlow for email notification of all employees base on business requirements.
- Work on XML publisher to generate employee promotion letter as per the client requirement.
- Involve in creating different SQL scripts and data mover scripts to load configuration data.
- Provide emergency support to internal/external customers requiring the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and rapidly troubleshoot complex applications.
- +10y hands on experience in PeopleSoft Financials
- +3y experience in working with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 on the following modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Banking & Cash Management, Assets & Lease Administration, Travel and Expenses, Project Costing and General Ledger.
- Customer focused, team-player, openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills in line with organization strategy.
- Willingness to share technical expertise within the team and provide technical advice or training on complex matters to less experienced peers.
- Knowledge on PeopleSoft Security, Tree Manager, PeopleSoft nVision and XML Publisher.
- Experience with PS Query, Microsoft SQL Server and key transactional tables.
- Work monitoring and quality control, with ticket and workflow management in Microsoft Azure DevOps Services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allows us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background of the Swiss/German headquarters.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness day
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office
🎯 Fully covered certifications in Salesforce, Adobe, Microsoft, etc.
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Pet friendly offices
💌 Edenred meal and cafeteria points
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, and pub quizzes
🥪 Snacks, and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus program
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313