Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
- “Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or work transfers.”
Location to Work
- Must currently live in and have a permanent residence in the United States
- This is 100% remote role but you must be able to work within multiple time zones, including PST.
Merkle is looking for experienced Machine Learning (ML) Cloud professionals to be part of its Cloud practice. You will be working on industry leading public Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform to design, develop, and implement AI/ML Solutions, best practices for next generation Marketing solutions leveraging Cloud native and Commercial/Open Source technologies.
- Exposure in designing and implementing collaborated solutions on GCP/Azure/GCP
- Develop ML pipelines for automation and orchestrion of the data science life cycle.
- Work closely with Data Scientists and help optimize and Data Prep, fine tune Model evaluation and model deployment
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Participate in creating new services capabilities, productized solution offerings and document
- Ability to transform data science prototypes into robust, scalable products running seamlessly in production
- 3+ years experience as a Machine Learning Engineer and/or MLOPs Engineer
- Must have MLOps platform experience
- Must have deep understanding of Machine Learning concepts (Model Evaluation/ Model Deployment/ Model Monitoring)
- Must have knowledge of feature store, feature drift or ML model drift
- Must have experience with Spark, which is critical for our ML engineering.
- Strong experience in managing & deploying AI/ML models on Cloud Platform Core Skills : TensorFlow, NumPy, Pandas, Sklearn, Python, PySpark, MLFlow
- Must have experience with Cloud Native Architecture, Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes, EKE/GKE, serverless computing, etc.
- Must have deep Knowledge of data processing, manipulation and operationalizing for data consumption
- Experience with classical Client and DL models, and designing, building, and maintaining production-grade machine learning workflows, pipelines and models on Kubernetes with Kubeflow/KFserving
- Hands on experience on Model deployment and Model Monitoring on any public cloud (AWS/Azure/ GCP). GCP experience is an added advantage
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leading Cloud Certificated, preferred (demonstrating a proficiency to optimally architect a compute, storage, security environment and leverage Cloud automation services).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $100,000-$160,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact dentsurecruitin[email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.