Associate Business Analyst
dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients every day to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Learn more at:
dentsu International is growing exponentially as we help our clients make meaningful progress as champions of good change. Come be a part of this amazing journey, together with 66,000 of the best minds in the business that call us home.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay updated:
- Be responsible for day-to-day operations of client accounts.
- Understand client goals, execute strategies to exceed these goals.
- Prepare and analyze performance reports & reviewing the same with our clients.
- Provide strategic insights on the landing pages, ad creatives etc.
- Work in multiple verticals like BFSI, eCommerce, OTT etc.
Academic Background: BE / B. Tech graduate (2019-2023)
- Designation: Associate Business Analyst (6 Month paid internship)
- Work Location: Pune Baner, Maharashtra
- Work Days: 5-day work week
Benefits of this program
- Learn from the leaders – Merkle Sokrati is a leader in the Performance Marketing Industry.
- Full-time certification - Learn on the job and be a Merkle-Sokrati certified Digital Marketeer, while on a paid internship.
- Work for well-known Indian and international brands.
- Learn, grow, and become part of rapidly growing digital marketing industry.
- An opportunity for a full-time conversion basis one's performance.
- No probation period upon confirmation.
Our Culture: Merkle’s energy and personality lives through everything we say and do. Learn all about what defines our people and our vibe.
Students & Recent Graduates: Start your career at Merkle and get on the path to success.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.