Associate Business Analyst
About dentsu international:
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
About Dentsu Group (dentsu):
Led by Dentsu Group Inc. (Tokyo: 4324; ISIN: JP3551520004), a pure holding company established on January 1, 2020, the Dentsu Group encompasses two operational networks: dentsu japan network, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations in Japan, and dentsu international, its international business headquarters in London, which oversees Dentsu’s agency operations outside of Japan.
With a strong presence in approximately 145 countries and regions across five continents and with 65,000 dedicated professionals, the Dentsu Group provides a comprehensive range of client-centric integrated communications, media and digital services through its five leadership brands—Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Dentsu Creative, and Merkle—as well as through Dentsu Japan Network companies, including Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest single brand agency with a history of innovation. The Group is also active in the production and marketing of sports and entertainment content on a global scale.
About Merkle Sokrati (A Dentsu International Company )
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with a 2018 net revenue of $846million.
Learn more at:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of client accounts.
- Understanding client goals, executing strategies to exceed these goals.
- Prepare and analyze performance reports & review with clients.
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative et
• A BE / BTech graduate (2018-2023)
• A firm believer in stats and can weave stories around numbers.
• Passionate about devising & executing creative strategies to manage client accounts.
• Aggressive about meeting goals & timelines.
• A Multi-tasking superhero.
• A Detail junkie to spot new opportunities & propose them to clients.
• A Creative thinker with out-of-box solutions.
• A Great communicator with undivided focus on satisfying customers.
Work from Office Opportunity: Location: Pune Baner, Maharashtra
Full Time Internship
Tenure: 6 Months
Stipend of Rs. 10,000/month
Benefits of this program
- Merkle Sokrati is a leader in the Performance Marketing get a chance to learn from the leaders
- Designation post 12 months would be Sr. Associate Digital Marketing.
- Conversion is basis performance
- Full-time certification - Learn on the job and be a Merkle-Sokrati certified Digital Marketeer