Who are we?
About Merkle Netherlands
Merkle (part of Dentsu) is a leading agency in Digital Marketing and specialises in delivering unique, personalised customer experiences. We empower the world’s leading brands to transform their data, technology and organisational capabilities to deliver those differentiated customer experiences across marketing, sales, commerce and service. With more than 13.000 smart and dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market. In the Netherlands we have offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam with more than 285 colleagues working for prestigious clients like Patagonia, Van Moof, Microsoft, HEMA, Leen Bakker and Mazda. Additionally, Merkle is a strategic partner of companies like Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com and Selligent.
● Display and Video advertising specialist?
● Always on the lookout for new opportunities and trends?
● Excited about new developments in Digital-out-of-home, Audio and DCO?
● A team player that enjoys having drinks with colleagues to celebrate the weekend?
You might be the new colleague we are looking for!
What you will be doing…
As a programmatic specialist consultant you will be the supervisor for multiple exciting clients and running their Display & Video channels. In close collaboration with the client you will be deciding the most effective strategy, translating that into optimal media plans and innovative cutting-edge campaigns and optimising and evaluating this into learnings for the future.
Your characteristics are…
You have a lot of positive energy, a structured way of working, strong analytical skills and perform well under pressure. With your flair, curiosity and expertise, you know how to create and realise successful campaigns. You make sure to get the best result every day and are able to generate strong numerical analyses to evaluate and optimise the campaigns for your clients. In addition, you are always informed about the latest trends and innovations in online marketing and programmatic advertising. In short: an ambitious person that is excited about doing game-changing work for clients in a dynamic environment.
● A minimum of 1 year working experience in Display advertising and has experience in (and knowledge of) a DSP like DV360, GDN and/or Adform;
● The energy to work with our team on innovative and award-winning strategies and campaigns for our clients;
● The ambition to grow into one of the best digital media specialist consultants in the Netherlands;
● Proven skills in measuring and analysing campaign performance;
● Flexibility to switch between different clients, campaigns and from strategy to execution;
● You have excellent verbal and written command of the English language. Dutch is preferred;
Living in the Netherlands and you are able to be in our Amsterdam office 3 days a wee
What we offer
A lot! But here are some highlights:
● Challenging job at an award-winning, innovative digital agency;
● Role with many responsibilities and especially many opportunities to develop and to create your own personal path within the organisation;
● Good salary with attractive secondary benefits;
● Many diverse clients in different sectors, giving you the opportunity to take part in a variety of challenges;
● Warm and friendly culture with driven and fun colleagues;
● Friday drinks at the office, parties and many more activities and entertainment (healthy bootcamps, office olympic games and so much more) to let loose and bond with your colleagues;
● International work environment with colleagues and clients across borders to work with!
More about us
Our culture is very important to us and we want you to be part of it! We have a group of professionals with many different backgrounds and expertises. We want to celebrate the diversity of people because we believe that it will create a great work environment and opportunity to get multiple perspectives. We are open to everyone’s ideas and initiatives!
We strive for a safe environment with equal opportunities and treatment for everyone. Feeling welcome and safe is our main goal to make sure everyone can express themselves. Embrace diversity at Merkle!
Are you the new colleague that we are looking for? Apply now! Please send us your motivation letter and resume, and hopefully we can welcome you to the team!