Senior Accountant (RTR)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The purpose of this role is to perform and support the standard Operational Finance activities as detailed in the end to end transaction process documentation for which the role relates: Order to Cash; Purchase To Pay; Record To Report.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures and maintains process documentations and ensuring audit compliance
• Executes process deliverables as required by the process ensuring error free processing
• Executes changes to Master Data and its impact across multiple systems and processes following clear definitions
• Engages with stakeholders to understand the requirements, set expectations, address concerns and discuss them with their Operations Manager
• Initiates and assists in continuous process improvements
• Escalates issues without delay to the Operations Manager and suggest action plans to get these resolved
• Provides accurate, timely information to support external, internal and client audits
What should you have?
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or similar areas;
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in accounting, accounts payables and accounts receivables - in shared services environment will be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS;
- Very good knowledge in SAP Fi – mandatory;
- Fluent in English - written and spoken;
- Good communication skills, solution oriented, quality, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)