We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Conceptualize and develop innovative and creative digital advertising formats for large, international clients.
- Design, animate and program interactive and dynamic advertising media that will be used in various digital media.
- Act as an interface to colleagues in the media and support the planning, implementation and realization of programmatic and personalized advertising media.
- You are an expert in AdTech questions and know your way around Adserver, Adform Studio or Google Studio.
- You are creative and tech-savvy sparring partner for our teams during acquisition, the initial project phase and during project implementation.
- Desirable but not a must: Design and develop landing pages, newsletters and interactive content.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in html5, Adobe Animate, JS
- Experience with IAB Standards, DV360, Adform Studio, Google Studio
- You have a distinctive know-how of the various interaction possibilities of the different content formats
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313