We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Within Marketing Services projects, you are part of a team that helps our clients reach their target groups via search channels through the effective use of SEM measures.
- You advise our clients on the findability and positioning of their content in search engines and implement measures operationally. You know that SEO includes technical, on-page and off-page activities.
- You understand that SEA is part of an integrated search approach and have initial knowledge in the planning, implementation and optimisation of SEA campaigns.
- You have a knack for figures, are data-sure and celebrate successes with your colleagues.
- With your enthusiasm and passion, you convince our customers in projects and support our account managers in pitches.
- Completed university or technical college studies, e.g. in business administration, marketing, media sciences, business informatics or information science
- Initial experience in data and technology-based marketing, marketing operations or performance marketing preferable
- Analytical and business mindset
- Initial knowledge of search tools, e.g. Sistrix, Searchmetrics, Ryte, Screaming Frog or others
- Excellent technical understanding, especially of web technologies
- Flexibility, reliability, enthusiasm, resilience and hands-on mentality
- Team spirit and high willingness to learn something new
- Good communication skills and organisational talent, strong solution orientation
- Very good knowledge of English, German skills can be a plus
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313