We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
The purpose of this role is to develop required software features, achieving timely delivery in compliance with the performance and quality standards of the company.
- Implementation of web applications with PHP, primarily based on Drupal 9, in cooperation with frontend and backend engineers
- Support of your team members and being responsible for an efficient development process and the technical quality of the overall result
- Interdisciplinary cooperation in an experienced team with interaction designers and consultants
- Technical exchange with other Open Source Engineers
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience with object-oriented PHP
- Solid knowledge of the Drupal API and the use of Composer
- Experience in Drupal 8/9 or Symfony projects
- Knowledge of Drupal Search API, Apache Solr and with the operation of LAMP stacks is an advantage
- Experience with a front-end application framework comparable to React or AngularJS is a plus
- You’re interested in developing yourself as well as your team members and Merkle
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.