Lead Android Developer*.
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Participates in the entire software development cycle requirements analysis, design and development, unit testing and documentation
- Responsible for long-term code reusability and stability
- Proactively identifies security, usability etc. issues and formulates strategies to resolve them
- Works independently, without guidance, with broader overview on the project
- Takes ownership for the delivery of complex application features and resolves key technical Issues related to the assigned project
- Complies with estimation process and is responsible for accurate personal estimates
- Develops required software features, achieving timely and quality delivery
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing
- Integrates new technologies
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
- Member of a cool and very experienced mobile developer team
- Chance to do R&D on new topics
- Experience working in Scrum with agile teams
- Proactive participation in Scrum events
- Experience in developing native Android apps in Java at least for 2.5 years
- Significantly involved in the development of consumer apps
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with RxJava
- Experience with service (REST-API) client integration
- You do have experience with Firebase and Splunk too? Even better!
- Excellent German or English skills complete your profile
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies - we only work with selected partners.