Digital Content & Merchandising Specialist
Merkle Bulgaria provides global retailers with a single source of expertise, technology, and operational support. We have a proven track record for delivering, managing, and innovating multi-channel commerce platforms for major international brands and retailers including Adidas, Clarins, ASDA. Shiseido, Birkenstock, La Prairie, and more. Our world-class team has delivered sites for over 35 brands with more than 400 transactional eCommerce sites in 60 locations and on 6 continents.
As part of a global expansion strategy, the company has set up a key Sofia technology team and we are currently looking for talented people for the role of a:
Digital Content & Merchandising Specialist
- The Merchandising Specialist is a critical part of our trading and content output, assisting with the management of the product, promotions, and site content through from conception to end of life, ensuring high-quality standards and deadlines are met for product presentation and site content across multiple international websites.
- The core focus is around supporting the visual merchandising of the digital experience through the maintenance of homepages, category landing pages, search pages, promotions, products, and all other interior pages across our client estates.
- The role will see you supporting new site launches, site migrations to new platforms, and general site merchandising for established sites, so experience in these areas is invaluable to know how to launch & setup e-commerce sites
- Understanding key platform storefronts such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, and Adobe Experience Manager, making changes to elements as per client tickets through workflow tools such as JIRA
- Creating and updating process guides through tools such as confluence & PowerPoint, as well as presenting back internally & externally
- Working with the Merchandising Manager to understand and prioritize assigned client account requests, deliver content to agreed deadlines, and support end-to-end tasks.
- Working cross-functionally with the Senior Merchandisers & Leads to understand digital performance and make data-driven suggestions, both to the client and in-house CRO teams, on improving key client metrics.
- Working to update internal search, product recommendations engines & carousels, and A/B tests were available in the platform, sorting rules enhancements & interpreting the data to make updates.
- Creating promotions, supporting the product upload process and enhancements via XMLs, as well as building out enhanced content on PDPs.
- Exhibiting a clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals
- Working closely with key team members from Merchandising and across Merkle to ensure client success, and the continued development of our propositions
- Helping to execute and improve processes, ways of working, and best practice documentation
What we are looking for in you:
- Experience within a Content & Merchandising focused role ideally within an Agency environment, and experience working in a team
- Experience in managing e-commerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Ability to update promotions & pricing in the platform, as well as all the content and landing pages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; strong client relationships building skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Have strong attention to detail and able to manage workload effectively.
- Not afraid to take ownership of projects and unforeseen last-minute client requirements.
- Happy to get involved and step into the detail regularly to meet client demands and support colleagues
- Be somebody who can excel in a fast-paced, multi-client environment requiring a blend of technical, analytical, and commercial knowledge. Comfortable with ambiguity.
- We are huge believers in work-life balance, that's why we offer all of our employees 25 days of paid leave;
- We recognize strong talent and go above and beyond to attract and retain the best people, that's why our remuneration packages are among the top on the market;
- We understand that there cannot be a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to benefits, that's why we have a customizable benefits package, that fits your own needs;
- Our teams operate using a hybrid work model and they can work from both the office and the comfort of their own home;
- Free parking spaces for all of our employees when they decide to work from the office;
- Free drinks and snacks in the office to help keep the energy levels up;
- Attend the most popular tech and business events in Bulgaria for free, of course.