Senior Digital Analytics Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for a senior Digital Analytics & CDP Consultant to join our team of data heroes. You will be responsible for delivering complete digital measurement, analysis and Customer Data Platform (CDP) solutions. The ideal candidate is an experienced data expert with a proven record of delivering data-driven and persona-based approaches to digital marketing & sales. You should be a versatile self-starter who enjoys delivering complex solutions using the latest technologies and a great team player able to work in our international team with a positive, startup-minded attitude.
What you will do
- Digital Analysis: Responsible for design, configuration and deployment of digital tracking/measurement capabilities using standard tools like Google Analytics / GTM / Data Studio / Big Query, Adobe Analytics / Experience family.
- Customer Data Platform (CDP) implementation: You will ingest customer data from all digital channels and internal systems into a boxed CDP platform (e.g. Adobe AEP, Tealium, Arm Treasure Data, Exponea), model customer 360 view, and activate actionable insights towards various business solutions in the area of Marketing Automation (Adobe, Salesforce), Customer Acquisition / Programmatic (AdTech like Google, Facebook) and CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft)
- Marketing Efficiency Reporting: You will convert digitally measured action into a marketing report to establish an analytics-driven approach to marketing optimization & increasing conversions. You will also bring your digital analytics sensibility into ad-hoc analysis, findings and recommendations to support marketing & sales teams in their effort (A/B testing & UX, Paid media, CDP/DMP)
- Data Protection: You will be the interface for GDPR and Data protection topics for Measurement & CDP topics
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technology-related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, IT, etc.)
- 3+ years of digital (web/mobile) analytics experience. Complete skills in Google or Adobe Analytics measurement plan building (from business requests to detailed programming specifications), development and deployments with global instances, including web and mobile.
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing: hands-on industry experience with SEO, PPC, social media, campaign tagging and conventions
- Knowledge of advertising solutions like Google (Ads, Display & Video 360, Search, …), Facebook Ads, Floodlight, TheTradeDesk ...
- Experience with Analytics data quality process (HubScan, Observepoint)
- Databases and data manipulation using SQL, relational databases and Excel
- Understanding of client’s customer life cycle, customer data touchpoints and business processes to collect, analyze and activate this data for various purposes such as marketing, sales, customer service etc.
- Strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong team collaboration and organizational skills
- Experience with 3rd party CDP (or DMP) tools and implementations (Tealium, Arm Treasure Data, Exponea, Adobe AEP, AdForm …)
- Experience with Marketing/CMS cloud technologies such as Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, Datorama, DMP, CRM), Adobe (AEM, Analytics), Google (BigQuery) or WordPress/Shopify
- Knowledge of other reporting and data visualization tools like Google Data Studio, Tableau and PowerBI/Excel
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Email: [email protected]