Talent Acquisition Business Partner
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
The role of the Talent Acquisition (TA) Business Partner is to provide professional support to the talent acquisition and staffing team to attract, engage, and hire top talent into the organization with suitable talent finding skills. This is a full life cycle recruiting role partnering closely with hiring managers, interviewers, candidates, recruiters, and other stakeholders to help ensure an exceptional candidate experience. This role has a strong focus on stakeholder management, candidate communication, candidate management, negotiation, and client service.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Team Manager in planning and executing the end-to-end talent acquisition strategy for Merkle DACH Philippines; support the team in the development of TA strategic objectives
- Support and implement efficient and cost-effective recruitment and selection programs that are in line with corporate TA guidelines to source top talents
- Provide services covering specific areas of Recruitment, including organizational resourcing needs analysis, recruitment market trends analysis, candidate selection, recruitment marketing/employer branding, vendor management, analysis of recruitment metrics, reporting and/or other recruitment services
- Review candidate profiles, screens resumes, and updates candidate status in our ATS (SmartRecruiters)
- Conduct a thorough pre-screen of all prospects prior to presenting to hiring manager for consideration
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage a diverse pool of active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and blogs
- Develop and maintain a strong candidate pipeline for core roles within assigned business unit, and ability to help in other areas as needed
- Maintain accurate and efficient TA process (sourcing, selection, hiring) to support the dedicated client group
- Develop and conduct research and analysis on recruitment issues and provide recommendations to resolve Line Management issues.
- Think and act as a “Talent Advisor” to our practice leads and hiring managers in addressing their recruitment needs; drive strategic conversations to support our hiring plans in the Philippines
- Support personnel cost budgeting process and control
- Contribute to TA projects at country or BU level, including continuous improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences, IT, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 4 years of talent acquisition, recruitment, or talent sourcing experience; experience in IT/technology or technical recruitment is ideal, but not required
- Has relevant experience working in a multinational company, with matrix organizational structure, managing stakeholders/hiring managers outside the Philippines
- Has knowledge of Boolean and/or open web search techniques, including other out-of-the-box sourcing capabilities
- Proficient in any applicant tracking system (ATS), MS Office Applications, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other job portals/job boards
- Fluent English communication and presentation skills
- Resilient, self-starter mentality and team-first attitude
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex and diverse workload with a high degree of organization
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and persuasiveness skills
- Possess poise, confidence, and presence to be able to deal effectively with executives, external customers, vendors, and clients at all levels
- Strong, self-confident, decisive individual with excellent listening skills and emotional maturity
- Ability to manage and resolve complex customer situations while maintaining a team culture that has a high level of responsiveness to its customers
- Flexibility in adapting to and responding quickly to changing priorities and deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Attention to detail and consistent follow-up is essential
- Must be open to a hybrid working set up (once or twice a week reporting in the office)
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.