Merkle Media is market leading performance media agency specializing in data driven digital media planning and optimisation. With 20 year’s experience in digital media and a heritage as one of Google’s original UK channel partners, the business has evolved from a leading independent to supporting a client roster of recognisable national and global brands within the Dentsu marketing group
Our agency our mission is to ensure media delivers long-term growth, with focus on business outcomes vs individual programme/campaign/media metrics. As part of Merkle a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company providing expertise in Marketing Technology, Data/Analytics and CRM, Merkle Media is uniquely positioned at the intersection of media and technology to enable the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices.
The Programmatic Manager’s role is to be a programmatic channel lead and team player for the client projects they are engaged in as well as overseeing the work of a team of associates. You'll work across a range of clients and be responsible for contributing to the programmatic department’s growth and innovation. Furthermore, you will have your own team of 2-3 people where you will be responsible for their career development, personal growth and fostering a sharing culture.
Life as a Programmatic Manager at Merkle
- Full oversight over client engagements including support with delivery, measurement, reporting, client communication and contribution to strategy
- Provide thought-leadership to clients, contributing to blogs and case studies
- Maintaining a top-level view of programmatic display strategy for all clients within your sub-team and discussing expansion opportunities with senior managers
- Being escalation point on your team’s accounts where necessary. Handling business development opportunities where appropriate as well as dealing with client grievances. Knows when to escalate to the Assoc. director if needed
- Execute and manage online media campaigns for clients including but not limited to exchange based performance media, audience-based buying and branding campaigns
- Manage a team of 2-3 associates and ensure their personal growth is a key part of your role. Have the opportunity to join our management and leadership training
- Keeping up to date with the latest programmatic trends, betas and new features
- Assist with innovation of the programmatic department and wider agency by joining/leading one of our agency centres of excellence
- Opportunity to support in the recruitment process and overall development of new talent.
- Proficient in handling large accounts running campaigns across Desktop, Mobile and Video
- Strong knowledge and experience in using DSP’s. Specifically, Google’s Display & Video 360. Amazon, The Trade Desk, MediaMath & Xandr would be a bonus
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Experience in setting up PMP’s, PG’s and working with Publishers.
- High level of organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Successful examples of managing or mentoring team members
- Minimum 2.5 Years’ experience
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
- Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
- A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry.