IC Senior_Product Safety_Java Full Stack_MERN_Angular_Atlanta, GA
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company and part of Dentsu, is looking for Sr. Software Engineer (Java, MERN)
This role is catering to development needs across various technologies for a large US based client. This role requires a full stack development with a significant experience in MERN stack with an emphasis on React and Node. Experience in working with any of the cloud platforms like AWS or GCP is required. Experience in JAVA is a must
Role: Senior Software Engineer (Advanced Analytics)
- Should have in-depth knowledge on REST API development.
- Proven experience in developing micro services using spring boot.
- Clearly understand the client needs and clarify effectively to minimize risk of over / under scoping and ensure the final output meets exactly what was desired
- Provide technical solutions and designs (Data flow’s, Schema’s, Pseudo Codes, Functional Designs) and justify empirically / factually why your choice fits the need of the business in constant of timelines and resource capabilities
- Delivery high quality software code with Unit tests or self-certified test results and make sure if passes client QA without lot of reworks, to maintain Ugam’s position of high quality first time.
- Clearly communicate requirements to offsite teams, QA outputs provide constructive feedback and ensure customer feels the velocity they expect from all team members
- BE / B. Tech/Master’s in Computer science/Information Technology
- (ideal) Master of Science in Statistics, Business Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, and related fields)
- Java, MEAN stack (preferred)
- Total of 5 to 7 years of experience working as a programmer
- Recent 3 years as a Java full stack developer with hands on experience in MEAN/MERN stack
- Technical and functional understanding of web applications
- Software engineer with strong experience with JS, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS
- Coding experience in JAVA; Understanding of web services technologies such as REST, AJAX and HTTP
- 1 year of experience in Big Data and Cloud technologies (Hadoop/HBase/Cassandra)
- Experience of working in cloud environments such AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience in working for Retail domain is a nice to have skill Competencies Behavioural
- High engagement skills, led by good communication & listening skills
- Curious minded and detail oriented
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, Analytical and problem solver)
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.