Talent Acquisition Trainee
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be able to learn the recruitment life cycle process with people from different regions and cultures and as part of a global unit.
Here at Merkle, we promote an empathetic and transparent approach. So, if you're driven and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers, you'll do great here :)
Do you consider yourself to be IT and Digital passionate? Are you always seeking new ways to improve practices and break the status quo, bringing creative new strategies?
Then, we definitely want you on board!
Your day-to-day will be:
- To learn and understand the business, the company history, and the company environment;
- Learn who to prescreen candidates, help to develop talent pipelines, and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns;
- Build and implement sourcing strategies;
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to help optimize sourcing efforts by leveraging data;
- Utilize our ATS tools;
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods;
- Support any other recruitment-related activities.
Do you have this background / skills?
- Bachelor or Master's Degree (preferential HR / Management) but we are also open-minded;
- Resilient, problem-solving attitude, team player, and a great sense of humor!
- Passionate for technology, willing to learn and to seek help with technical and non-technical collegues;
- Advanced level of English.
Check out what else we have for you:
- Cutting-edge technology & latest IT tools
- Agile and flexible working hours
- Hybrid work system
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events 🎉