About Merkle Netherlands
Merkle is a leading Customer Experience Management (CXM) agency specialized in delivering unique, personalized customer experiences across all platforms and touchpoints. Always driven by data, supported by technology, proven by performance, and fueled by creativity. Merkle has over 13,000 employees and 50 offices around the world and is part of dentsu. In Amsterdam and Rotterdam more than 285 people work for leading clients such as Microsoft, T-Mobile, ASML, HEMA, Marktplaats, Leen Bakker, VodafoneZiggo, NS and Signify. The company is a strategic partner of, among others, Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Bol.com and Selligent.
More information: https://www.merkleinc.com/nl/nl/werken-bij
This is what you will do
An experienced CRM consultant (we are interested in different levels of experience) who likes to set the course for our most ambitious (international) customers. You put the customer first and always innovate with our specialists to meet our clients’ needs and market changes. It is therefore important that you show ownership, are self-reliant and that you are a true collaborator. You continuously strive for client satisfaction as you effortlessly translate insights into actions and results for our clients.
At Merkle, we help our clients transform and manage their entire CRM experience. They see you as their trusted advisor which enables you to create new follow-up business. We always do this based on our Merkle CRM methodology:
- KPIs and the user needs (customer research & journeys)
- A clear segmentation of customer data provided by our Merkle analysts & data scientists
- The Merkle best practice life cycle framework
- Contact and messaging frameworks to determine specific communication programs
- Test and learn frameworks to experiment towards greater value
- We also often help our clients with assessments of the current situation, defining a vision for the future and capturing the right goals and opportunities to define strategic/tactical roadmaps.
This doesn’t only include marketing. At Merkle we live and breath the entire CRM spectrum, from e-mail marketing to customer service, and in-app/push messaging to B2B sales.
You will be working in a team of strategists with diverse backgrounds, from digital marketing, media, commerce, CRM to loyalty which is a unique opportunity to widen your horizon beyond CRM. We are an international team and there are many opportunities to work with international clients and colleagues within the Northern Europe cluster (the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden).
This is what we expect from you
- We are interested in new colleagues with different levels of knowledge and grading will be based on experience, however, you must have at least an HBO/Higher Vocational Education degree + a minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- Expertise in the field of CRM and email marketing
- An interest in expanding your knowledge not only within CRM but also work together with colleagues from digital marketing, media, commerce, and loyalty perspective. We want you to broaden your experience and never stop learning!
- You find it important to be part of a team. We are real team players and socialize regularly outside of work as well.
- A commercial view and experience with stakeholder management;
- You may also already have basic knowledge of functionalities in one of our partner technologies (Salesforce, Selligent, Adobe, Braze, Google) – this vacancy however is not a technical vacancy, so no need to know all the details!
- Excellent communication in English (oral and written)
- If you speak Dutch – that’s awesome, if not; we will pay for your language course if you want!
What we offer...
- A challenging position with complex issues on a strategic level. A lot of responsibility and room for entrepreneurship;
- An international environment, well-known and leading clients and a real focus on development;
- A place in a strategy team with ambitious, result driven and talented colleagues at an innovative company;
- Working with the best specialists within our field;
- A good salary with excellent benefits;
- Ample opportunity for other fun things to do besides work, such as Friday afternoon drinks, boot camp, Merkle/Dentsu parties, office Olympics and well-being days.
Good to know
The requirements listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and think you might be a match for us, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Where will you work?
At Merkle we have a hybrid working guideline where you will work partly at home and partly in the office or at the client's premises. You will be based in Amsterdam or Rotterdam; regular visits to your non-base location are desirable. International trips are also possible if the job requires it.
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions or surprise us with your application: [email protected] or 06-46305040 (w-app only)
At Merkle NL, we strive for a safe workplace with the goal of equal opportunities and treatment for all. Where everyone feels welcome and safe to be who they are and where everyone can express themselves. Because we are advocates of real change, we encourage applications from candidates with different backgrounds to further increase our diversity.''