Stores Marketing Specialist
As the Stores Marketing Specialist for our client, you will be an innovative storyteller with a digital mindset, helping define and execute the strategy for a dynamic consumer engagement that provides a world class retail experience. This role will leverage insights and best practices to help market our client’s stores to drive traffic and frequency, while being comfortable with ambiguity and thinking outside the box.
The Stores Marketing Specialist will be a team collaborator that works seamlessly across a wide range of audiences, including geography teams, business leaders, and cross functional partners. You will be responsible for supporting content strategy creation and brief/deck writing to help drive the O2O consumer experience for Stores Marketing.
In Your Role, You Are Accountable for:
- Proactively partnering to understand and apply data driven retail insights
- Compiling store concept plans & briefs
- Working cross functionally with global and geography teams
- Supporting the development and execution of retail strategies by providing and applying territory insights into the briefing process, to enhance the overall planning and execution of retail experiences
- Brief and deck writing, and supporting work across the Stores Marketing team
- Creating test and learn agendas for store concepts
Education & Experience:
- Degree in marketing or similar field preferred
- 3+ years in marketing, retail, digital media, or similar field preferred
- Ability to manage multiple work tracks at a time, with an awareness of the “big picture”
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including meeting facilitation skills and the confidence to give presentations
- Experience working in squads and agile teams; understands value driven outcomes and prioritization
- Skilled at driving a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning, and content iteration
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Natural digital curiosity with in-depth awareness and passion for learning the marketplace, consumer trends, evolving retail landscape and industry best practices
- Outstanding task management across multiple work streams with attention to details
- Proficiency with MS Office, Keynote.
- Experience with SEO and social is a plus, but not required
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.