We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
· You are a proven active multi-skilled, flexible and experienced UI specialist. You will have built up a portfolio of works to showcase this.
· You can demonstrate working collaboratively to meet customer and business goals from concept to finished product
· You’ve worked in Agile as part of an efficient and multi-disciplined delivery team
· You’re able to design both short-term tests and learn prototypes and scale up to robust long term solutions
· Collaborating with UX colleagues, you will be brainstorming concepts, freehand sketching, low-fi and high-fi rapid prototyping to shape user-centred design solutions which can be tested with customers at pace
· You create beautiful digital experiences that are accessible, intuitive, consistent and delightful. You are proud to be pixel perfect and attention to detail is part of your DNA
· Being a UI component expert, you will be collaborating with other designers to create accurate responsive template mockups and working with the development team to realise designs including interactive states and motion/ animation
· You’ve worked with a design system
- You are passionate about digital creation and bring with your extensive knowledge in the areas of human-centered design, information architecture, interaction concept, and usability
- At least +4 years of professional experience in the design of complex, digital solutions, and applications, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience working in development teams and digital design
- You master the common design and prototyping tools and you’re proficient in Figma
- You are experienced on the customer front and can present your concepts and suggestions with passion and structure
- Expert knowledge of common UI and UX patterns on the web and for mobile apps
- Experience working with and building style guides and component libraries
- Graphic, colour and typographic skills
- Confident and effective time management
What we have to offer
Working at Merkle means: developing smart creative solutions with talented colleagues.
Your professional development lies in our focus. For this, we offer internal and external training and exchange formats, as well as various development paths and career models. Through the exchange with over 1500 colleagues at 8 locations, you will be able to expand your network and knowledge continuously.
We will actively promote your work-life balance: home office, flexible working hours, sabbaticals… you name it. It’s not just work for us - regular agency events, table football, lab days, and much more offer plenty of fun (of course only if the Corona-Situation allows it)!
The prime locations of our offices offer further opportunities for recreation and excellent transport connections.
Sounds good? Then send us your complete application (including your portfolio) using our online application form. We are looking forward to meeting you!
*Applications without portfolio will not be considered