Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will help plan, create, and deliver brand marketing for the client’s global ecosystem. You will help drive cross-platform strategies and bring digital content to life with a consistent brand voice, as well as lead all aspects of content management in the client’s direct-to-consumer digital ecosystem.
You will work with cross-functional teams to help map consumer journeys that create, serve, and retain demand, elevating the client’s brand presence across both external and internal platforms. This role will require you to work collaboratively through strong partnerships with client teams including but not limited to: Digital Product, Brand Creative, the Digital Channel, Membership, Digital Partnerships and Consumer Sciences.
- Be Accountable to assist in planning, creation, and on-time delivery of marketing content.
- Obsess the data and insights required to plan, prioritize, and deliver projects that maximize value to both the consumer and the client.
- Connect and Activate across multiple client teams and geographies within Marketing, Brand Marketing Innovation, Digital Partnerships, Digital Product & Engineering.
- Prioritize Action through project management excellence required to elevate decision making to senior leaders.
- Iterate forward through testing experience optionality and optimizing for consumer impact.
- Be Informed of client’s corporate, seasonal, and partner strategies required to drive world-class digital experiences.
In this role, you will need strong marketing and project management skills and the ability to drive work-streams across client’s Marketing function.
In Your Role, You Are Accountable for:
- Subject matter expert of the digital ecosystem (Web, Apps and Email) with deep knowledge of digital product capabilities and how to best utilize them.
- Provide digital-minded feedback in ideation and creative reviews, ensuring content is platform right and aligns with current digital capabilities.
- Project manage production process for digital campaigns and client’s 365 initiatives from initial brief to go-live date and beyond.
- Manage client’s seasonal calendars for all digital channels (inclusive of social media).
- Contribute to development of strategic framework and use cases for activating the client’s connected consumer journeys across their ecosystem (digital x physical) based on insights and learnings to inform the client’s global digital strategy.
- Responsible for driving engagement metrics and developing strategies to retain high value and high potential members with member services and digital product leads.
- Assist in the development of global digital learning agendas based on key themes and insights for cross-channel test plans.
- Identify new ways to amplify client brand plans to drive engagement.
- Connect regularly with client’s Geo Digital and Ops partners to make sure campaign content is delivered on time.
- Degree in marketing or similar field preferred.
- 2+ years in marketing, digital media, or similar field preferred.
- Experience working with data & analytics and how to derive actionable insights.
- Subject matter expertise for the Digital products and capabilities.
- Experience working in squads and agile teams; understands value driven outcomes and prioritization.
- Ability to manage multiple work tracks at a time, with an awareness of the “big picture”.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and project presentation.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills to drive work with functional teams and large cross-functional projects.
- Expert at driving a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning, and content iteration.
- Ability to implement data-driven decision-making processes with strong focus on marketing performance analytics & optimization.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
- Adapts quickly to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed.
- Natural digital curiosity with in-depth awareness and passion for learning the marketplace, consumer trends, evolving retail landscape and industry best practices.
- Demonstrated history of obsessing process excellence and prioritizing a high-quality final product.
- Must have received or be willing to receive a COVID-19 vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Must be willing to work on-site in Beaverton, Oregon 3 days per week
A desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Client’s brand.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.