Senior UI Designer
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
You have a thirst for knowledge and are fascinated by digital possibilities? We are currently looking for an inquisitive Experience Designer who will bring new impulses to our team and enthrall our clients with unique digital experiences.
- You will develop unique, digital user interfaces and applications for reputable clients
- You will transfer visions and ideas into working design concepts and implement them independently
- You will work on exciting and complex problems in interdisciplinary teams together with software developers, consultants and researchers
- You will monitor projects from the idea to their implementation, and beyond
- You will carry out presentations and discussions of concepts and designs with colleagues and clients
- An almost endless pool of creative ideas as well as the ability to turn these into strong visual designs
- A completed degree in design (university or technical college), e.g. in the field of communication, web or interaction design, or a comparable qualification
- 3-5 years of initial work experience in concept and in the implementation of digital applications, preferably in an agency environment
- You have both creative as well as analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of commonly used tools (Sketch, Figma and Prototyping tools such as Principle or ProtoPie)
- Hands-on mentality: you question the status quo and are only satisfied once you have found a better solution
Interested? Please send us your CV and portfolio as an application.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 039