IC Senior_Adobe Analytics Architect_Sr. Software Engineer_SA2
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 3600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work�. The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means �source� or �origin.� Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company�s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Experience : 3 - 5 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Creating solution designs and architecture
- Setting up & configuring Adobe Analytics based on best practices
- Mobile Application analytics implementation
Good to Have :
- Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics
- Adobe Certified Master - Analytics
- Adobe Experience Cloud stack
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Scoping and driving the creation of digital data capture / analytics solutions and data integration
- Gather business, marketing, and technical requirements in order to craft a comprehensive and scalable solution.
- Ensure alignment of business requirements with Merkle standards and policies, and with industry best practices.
- Architect data feeds, platform configuration, and components needed to run complex automated reports or campaigns.
- Proactively identify and resolve problems including client data feed issues.
- Stay abreast of industry technology innovations, new business practices, and third-party technology solutions.
- Identify, creating & enhancing internal systems & processes based on recurring client needs or evolving industry standards.
- Experience in a tech. leadership role designing, building & executing complex digital data capture solns. from end to end.
- Act as a consultant and technical expert on the Adobe Experience Cloud stack serve clients’ needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts
- Ability to take initiative as well as lead, motivate, and oversee teams to produce results
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Adobe Certified Expert – Analytics or Adobe Certified Master - Analytics or in process of becoming certified