IP Sen_Lead_Strategic Alliance Partnership_SAM_ugam_United States
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Lead – Alliances & Partnership
We are looking for an Alliances and Partnership Leader with demonstrated networking abilities. This role is responsible for building and driving relationships with our clients to mutually benefit all the parties involved. The main objective of this role would be to manage company partnerships and alliances for the XM technology (Qualtrics) growth in terms of revenue. The revenue mix will be across the products and services that Ugam offers in the Experience Management segment (XM), specifically Customer Experience, Employee Experience, and Brand Experience. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with Qualtrics. You will have a natural ability to network, build rapport, and explain the value proposition of an XM technology
In this role, you will get exceptional exposure and visibility into the problem areas related to Experience Management of top enterprises in the United States. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong sales expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
- Lead Alliance ecosystem pursuits and manage an active pipeline of opportunities to achieve/exceed annual sales targets
- Develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners to identify opportunities and bring them into the sales pipeline
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management. Build, manage and expand existing partner relationships as well as seek out new ones
- Have a strong understanding of the business and clientele of Ugam in the Experience Management space
- Educate clients on Ugam’s end-to-end services in the Experience Management space i.e. advisory, technology implementation, engineering, and managed services that help clients gain a competitive advantage, and improve customer, employee, digital, and brand experience
- Cross-sell our XM capabilities and become trusted advisors to C-Suite, Director, and VP level across functions
- Manage relationships with different stakeholders in Qualtrics (Leadership, Partners, Sales, Delivery, Product) and drive marketing initiatives in collaboration with Qualtrics
- Maintain and expand a network of contacts within the XM space
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the XM growth
- Drive incremental sales growth by working with alliances partners through alignment of 'go to market' strategies for the sales/GTM, delivery, offerings, industry or service line
Bachelors or Masters (Marketing preferred)
- 5-10 years of Alliances/Sales/ New business development experience
- Strong ability to grow and nurture relationships using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from Business Planning, Legal, RFP’s/MSA’s, through closing the deal
- Strong business acumen, and ability to have business conversations at all levels
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and CRM usage
- Experience in pricing the deal, contract negotiations, and working with C-level executives (Director and above)
- Experience selling Qualtrics or similar XM products a plus Skills
- Familiarity with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Owler, Crunchbase, etc.
- Ability to formulate & own RFI/RFP responses
- Prepare Proposal and Pitch Decks
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, Analytical and problem solver, good balance between not taking no for an answer vs. going beyond the acceptable comfort levels of stakeholders)
- Open mindset, strong relationship building skills and an active learner
- Must be enthusiastic, persistent, self-motivated, competitive, adaptable, with an aptitude and desire to uncover new business opportunities and develop long term relationships with customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.