Bilingual ENG/FR Media Growth Lead (R1001608)
Merkle Canada is the CXM unit for Dentsu Canada, consisting of 20 experts spanning data strategy, tech solutioning, CX transformation, and consumer research. Merkle Canada was formally established at the beginning of 2020, becoming a standalone commercial team (as opposed to a support function), and is still building its business. This role is intended to provide growth leadership and drive sales development for this new business. Given we are a small team, it is expected that the successful candidate will be comfortable leading our growth agenda as well as directly pursuing hot and cold leads.
- Manage opportunities from qualified to close using standard sales methodology
- Develop relationships with buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients.
- Protect and grow the business, acting as point of contact for escalation/resolution on all opportunity related issues with the client and internal stakeholders.
- Proposal design
- Solutioning design
- Driving the execution cycle together with the delivery teams
- Escalation triage to support delivering team
- Working towards sales targets for Merkle Canada’s product portfolio
- Supporting collaborative pitches and sales with other Lines of Business within dentsu
- Driving and upskilling consultative sales techniques in our delivery teams
- Develops and maintains an accurate, high-quality pipeline aligned to the company’s sales process focused on new logo and/or new business to existing clients
- Develops unqualified leads into qualified opportunities, adhering to standard opportunity management process
- Originates new client and cross/up-sell opportunities in existing clients, including pursuit/pitch efforts for RFPs
- Analyses customer business goals, objectives, needs, processes and existing infrastructure
- Establishes trusted relationships with client executives to originate new opportunities with existing clients
- Applies business outcome-based sales principles and demonstrates relevant and transferable company experience in developing sales strategy
- Achieves growth targets
- Builds trusted relationships within and across LOB growth community and leadership.
- Deep understanding of data, technology, customer experience (CXM / CRM), and research techniques
- National coverage requiring bi-lingual (French and English) sales & relationship management
- Proven sales track record in the data and/or marketing research field
- Internal networking & relationship management
- Explaining complex concepts
Base compensation, plus performance-based compensation for:
- Merkle hitting its commercial goals
- Personal commercial performance
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.