Salesforce Data & Analytics Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If so we are searching for our next Salesforce Data & Analytics Consultant to join our expanding team to partner with our clients designated projects.
Job description, qualifications and additional information below for you!
- You will work in our Marketing Data analytics team, using different Salesforce Platforms – Salesforce CDP, Tableau, Datorama for example.
- You will cooperate with other data intrigued colleagues (architects, engineers) on large international projects for the biggest world brands.
- Performing initial requirement gathering, logical models, functional & technical designs. Participation in initial workshops with client’s stakeholders to validate goals, expected inputs & deliverables
- Performing data analysis of business requirements. Understanding source data and map them to the target/common data model
- Defining and implementing reports to visualise insights/KPIs on dashboards, using Tableau or Datorama
- Core team member of the project execution.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Communicating skills for translating business requirements to IT language.
- An analytical background within a Business Intelligence, Analytics or Data Team.
- Experience with BI tools – preferably Tableau with developing and maintaining dashboards, and reports.
- Experience in data modelling, Background in Data warehouse design helpful
- Proven experience with ETL
- Experience with Salesforce cloud is helpful – Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud
- Experience with writing functional documentation
- Experience with leading training sessions and live demos
- You should be a versatile self-starter eager to support data-driven businesses, and also a great team player able to work within our international team with a positive, start up-minded attitude.
Fluency in English is a must!
Knowledge of Czech, German or other language is an distinct advantage!
Individually able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Proficient communication skills to teach the team various concepts around scalability, automation, and security
Mindset & behavior
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allow us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- All hardware you require (Laptop and Mobile etc) -personal use as well.
- Cafeteria and additional benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance via our Edenred system
- Meal vouchers.
- 5 weeks of vacation (25 days)
- Wellness Days
- Medical advisory system - ulekare.cz
- Well-being benefit.- Soulmio
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc which are rewarded
- Flexible working hours and home-office - Hybrid models available to suit all!
- Opportunity to travel. (At last!)
- We have an employee breakfasts regularly. We also enjoy a few social evenings together and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life outside of work as well.
- + a lot more!