Junior Marketing Campaign Consultant
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
We’ll give you all the training and mentoring needed to get run you up to speed, learning marketing technologies. We’ll do this using both formal and on-the-job training, shadowing other colleagues. Full support and guidance will be given from your line manager and our HR team.
As a Junior Marketing Campaign Consultant you will:
- Support the implementation and execution of the marketing campaigns programs using SalesForce Marketing Cloud tool, managing different types of client requests: Campaign Build, Leads and task processing.
- Learn about different processes within the tool, using SQL language.
- You will be directly working with a portfolio of international clients in a wide range of sectors.
- Be part of an international team of experienced consultants.
Life at the Merkle
- We have a fantastic training and mentoring programme in place to help you get up to speed with what we do, learn how everything works, and to prepare you to be an exceptional Marketing Data Analyst.
- Our Training programme includes formal training and certifications which will be great value for the rest of your career.
- We will regularly evaluate your performance and adjust training needs as necessary.
- Logical thinker.
- Good attention to detail.
- You’ve got intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- You’re a great team player but are also able to work autonomously.
- Good English is essential as most of our communication takes place in English.
What we would like you to bring
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Collaborative attitude.
- Ability to perform documented tasks and processes.
- Interest in learning SalesForce Marketing Cloud tool, one of the most demanded tools in the market.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons
- Free life and health insurance
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual wellness days
- Merkle Care Employee Assistance Program
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.