Senior Email Account Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Senior Account Manager will help our clients leverage the power of digital marketing to drive new customer acquisition and engagement opportunities. The Senior Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs and is the direct liaison between the internal departments and also supports the organization’s strategic, tactical and support functions (creative, technology, and analytics) in order to achieve the client and company objectives.
- Support or act as the primary conduit between delivery team and client
- Accountability for communicating internal plans / methodology
- Create marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Run internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key internal and external contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Manage the campaign process and updating of all materials
- Maintain campaign matrix, reviews all art file updates for accuracy, reports on number of rounds and schedules
- Improve existing processes
- Ensure on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
- Responsible for forecasting, scope, managing to a budget and presenting these items to clients
- Bring leadership, guidance and operational efficiencies to the delivery team
- View of bigger picture and disseminating information to the appropriate parties for execution
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 6+ years extensive experience in interactive marketing - email marketing, website analytics, search marketing, so
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
- 4-6 years working in an agency or consulting firm
- Excellent, proven organizational skills, including strong attention to detail and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience using digital knowledge to sell new client engagement and expand existing engagements
- Hands-on skills using data to drive decisions
- Experience in giving client presentations
- Knowledge of contracts and managing a SOW
- Ability to leverage business experience / acumen to identify new business and marketing opportunities
- Strong listening and superior relationship building skills
The anticipated salary range for this position is $68,400 and $95,000 Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
As part of our dedication to fun and active lives is ensuring our employees live to their fullest potential. Working here means we've got you covered for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance with outstanding coverage at very affordable premiums. Add to that our 401K savings plan with a company match of up to 50% on each dollar contributed up to 6% max. We get that family is the biggest commitment of all. We make it easier to be a working parent with flex paid time off, and paid family leave.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.