Associate Digital Media Manager (Programmatic/Paid Social Activation)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined dentsu. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Merkle an agency of dentsu.
Open to remote applicants (ideally EST/CST)!
- Manage the platform strategy, execution, performance, and reporting of digital media campaigns across all buying platforms
- Be the programmatic and paid social expert for your client on campaign pacing, performance, and optimization
- Provide recommendations and insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve your client's goals
- Build training materials and best practice documentation
- Leverage first and third party data for targeting and insights
- Oversee the work of more junior team members, train technical knowledge and manage workflow
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensure campaigns are meeting KPIs
- Work with the data teams to provide analytical insights to your client
- You will report to the Senior Manager or Director
- 2+ years experience working in the digital media buying and planning space with focus a on programmatic execution
- Have in-platform execution experience pulling the levers in DSPs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, DV360, TTD, Amazon DSP, Verizon)
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Experience with digital ads trafficking (Atlas, Campaign Manager/DCM, MediaMind)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-versed in the Microsoft Office suite specifically, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to proactively organize daily tasks
- Keen problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Enthusiasm for the future of brand advertising on the web and building that future with us
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA. Applicants from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $57,000-$80,000. Salary is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.