Merkle is a technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, the industry, and our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and clients, driving better outcomes. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Do you enjoy making things run smoothly? Are you the conductor-type who makes sure the train is constantly running? Merkle is looking for an extraordinary Producer/Project Manager who will develop and produce multi-faceted content projects for our growing team of social media content creators. Reporting to the Director of Social Media, you will manage the delivery of social, creative outputs, overseeing every production detail from kick-off to completion. Additionally, you will work with creatives, project managers, and account leads to help bring the creative ideas to life.
- Determine execution approach and translate it into production scopes, including staff plans for each deliverable
- Manage our teams and external vendors to ensure projects stay on track
- Oversee team communications and resolve issues, balancing client requirements with team goals
- Provide high-quality programs while always searching for new execution options that maximize efficiencies for our clients
- Work with social strategists to stay informed on latest social technologies and trends
- 3+ years of experience working as a project manager in an agency, consulting, or professional services environment
- 3+ years of experience managing complex programs with multiple projects/workstreams/clients
- Provide specific important feedback on work products of others and push them to provide higher quality results with every iteration, no "rubber-stamping" work.
- Service-focused, bring a positive and consultative customer experience
- Curious to a fault, ensures there are no assumptions and all parties are aligned.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Atlassian, Teamwork, Monday, and Trello.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $51,000 - $86,000. Salary is based on various factors, including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A host of medical, dental, vision, 401(k), matching, paid time off, and other benefits are also available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and specific state or local laws. To