IP Senior_CX Program Manager_Consultant_Bay Area, United States_188
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Accelerate your career with Ugam, the no. 1 data science company to work for.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Consultant - CX
In this role, you will be responsible for working with clients’ teams to maximize the impact and value of their CX programs and initiatives. You will work on projects across industries, primarily helping to deliver stand-alone CX consulting engagements, but also serving as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on enterprise implementations and Voice of the Customer programs
This role will provide you exceptional exposure and visibility into the CX-Research programs of the top companies in the world. To really crush this role, you will need to combine your strong technical expertise, interpersonal skills, business acumen, and client management skills.
Role: Consultant - CX
- Oversee program communications by tracking progress across all work streams and coordinating consistent enterprise communications; manage team online workspace (e.g., SharePoint, Teams, Google).
- Support CX Governance by keeping an inventory of projects that have a downstream impact on customers.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to act as the CX hub and the CX representative for projects with impact.
- Work with Product release management and cross-functional communication teams (including Public Affairs and Marketing) to create transparency and minimize downstream impacts on the customer.
- Review, edit and develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across all touchpoints
- Manage operational areas and monitor milestones and progress toward roadmap, goals, KPIs, and metrics.
- Regularly align with CX leadership and product management to manage and balance program budget across work streams and coordinate required resources.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree preferred (Master’s Degree)
- CCXP / any leading customer experience certification (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience working in the space of global CX Programs, Voice of Customer (VOC) Programs, customer assessment programs
- Experience defining KPIs, presenting insights, and recommending actionable business decisions through analyzing the customer data
- Strong experience in managing Digital CX programs
- Strong business acumen and credibility to liaise with and communicate effectively with senior officials, CEOs, Board members, etc
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre-and post-sales capacities
- Has a strong understanding of good research methodology and data collection / statistical skills
- (Preferred) Experience in the Hi-Tech/Technology/Retail domain
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliview
- Have subject matter expertise with CX Domain (CX Maturity Assessments, Customer Journey Mapping, CX Listening Architecture & CX Program Design, CX Analysis)
- Exposure to CX Platforms like Qualtrics, Medallia, ConfirmIT would be preferred
- Bonus Skills - Tactical digital marketing, CRM, advanced analytics, retail operations
- Result Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Business Acumen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.