PeopleSoft Technical Expert
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Create custom SQL scripts to resolve upgrade conversion issues.
- Develop and modify UNIX scripts for batch process scheduling.
- Create WorkFlow for email notification of all employees base on business requirements.
- Work on XML publisher to generate employee promotion letter as per the client requirement.
- Involve in creating different SQL scripts and data mover scripts to load configuration data.
- Provide emergency support to internal/external customers requiring the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and rapidly troubleshoot complex applications.
- +10y hands on experience in PeopleSoft Financials
- +3y experience in working with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 on the following modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Banking & Cash Management, Assets & Lease Administration, Travel and Expenses, Project Costing and General Ledger.
- Customer focused, team-player, openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills in line with organization strategy.
- Willingness to share technical expertise within the team and provide technical advice or training on complex matters to less experienced peers.
- Knowledge on PeopleSoft Security, Tree Manager, PeopleSoft nVision and XML Publisher.
- Experience with PS Query, Microsoft SQL Server and key transactional tables.
- Work monitoring and quality control, with ticket and workflow management in Microsoft Azure DevOps Services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 313